This grinder is an upgraded version of C2, with a foldable crank handle and new S2C steel burrs adopted from the Chestnut X in a smaller 38mm size. This is the one if you're looking for a great hand grinder but maybe don't have the budget to stretch to a Chestnut Wood or Slim grinder. A perfect grinder for anyone, whether you just starting their coffee journey or just wanting a new coffee toy with a flicky out handle.
It's good to hold and with its textured surface it shouldn't slip out of your hand whilst you're grinding; unless you're doing an Irish jigg at the same time!
Perfect choice for espresso, AeroPress, pour over and filter coffee.
The grinder base is made of metal and screws easily into the body of the grinder.
- Capacity 20-25g beans
- Grinders approx 1g / second
- Stainless steel burrs 38mm
- Size 14.7cm x 5cm - with extended handle 16cm / folded 11cm
- Lightweight ca 473g
- Aluminum casing with PCTG durable plastic inside
- S2C burrs (Spike to Cut)
- Dual bearings to ensure you retain consistent grind size
- Point to point coarseness adjustment
In your box you'll find...
- Chestnut C3 Pro hand grinder
- Carrying pouch
- Cleaning brush
- Owners manual