As with all Timemore grinders the adjustment of the grind is stepped, just turn the dial to get the desired coarseness. Clockwise towards the smaller dots for a fine grind and anti clockwise for coarser.
Using the stepped adjustment you'll be able to set up the grinder easily for your perfect grind.
First, tighten the grind adjustment all the way down to find the zero point, from there you just count how many clicks it is to your desired coarseness.
To give you a guide, it's 6-12 clicks for espresso grind, 15 -18 for medium and if you like coarser coffee try 24 plus clicks.
With your purchase you'll get:
- Nano grinder
- Draw string carry bag
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction book
- Pocket sized so you can grind on the go
- Black diamond criss-crossed pattern
- Screw on metal base
- Click adjustment dial to get the desired coarseness
- Dual bearing system gives a stable axle to ensure an even grind
- Walnut wooden handle held in place with magnet
- Flick out, spring folding handle with rubber bumper to ensure handle doesn't scratch the body
- Conical burrs made of hardened stainless steel
- Comes with a storage pouch
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 4.5cm
- Capacity: approx 15g
- Weight 360g
- Burrs: Conical 38mm
- Body of grinder is made of 403 stainless steel
- Handle is made of 304 grade stainless steel, with walnut wood magnetic knob.